Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Mixture of Tarot and Runes

Lately, I have been having fun mixing up the readings with both tarot cards and runes.  I feel that the energy from both sources help me as a reader to dig deeper into the core or essence of the question or issue.  I find the querent is happy with the mixture as it adds a little extra zing to the session.

The tarot deck I use for reading is the Mystic Dreamer tarot deck.  As I have mentioned before in past posts, this deck sparks my intuition.  The runes I use in a reading is an amethyst tumbled stone set that I received one Christmas from my Mom and Dad.  :)





What a wonderful combination for a personal tarot and rune reading.  The Mystic Dreamer tarot deck and an amethyst rune set.

Email today for you personal tarot and rune reading.

wendy@whisperingpath.com

gaylle@whisperingpath.com

the whispering path


No comments:

Post a Comment