Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Fool-The Mystic Dreamer Tarot Deck

What a beautiful sunny day in Parry Sound today.  It feels just like summer.  I love it.

I sat on my veranda today with my Mystic Dreamer tarot deck.  I separated the major arcana from the minor arcana and put all the majors in order.  I don't know why I did that.  I was just following my intuition.  I took the first card of the major arcana, The Fool.  Card 0.  I sat there just looking at the card and letting the card's energy speak to me.  Here is what I came up with.

The Fool



Joy of Life
Dancing to the beat of your own drum
Going in the direction your heart is leading you
Faith that you will be protected on your journey-your new beginning
Listening to what your intuition is telling you
Starting a new chapter in your life
Playfulness

The Fool is about new beginnings that you are about to or have started on.  A journey your heart is leading more so than your head.  On this journey you have faith in yourself and your abilities.  You have a  'que sera sera' mentality--'what will be, will be'.   You know that this is the right choice for YOU at this time.  

Embrace the energy of The Fool.  Enjoy the playfulness and youthful feelings The Fool brings to your life.  :)


These are my interpretations of The Fool as I sat on my veranda.  Email today if you would like your personal tarot reading by The Whispering Path.  

wendy@whisperingpath.com

gaylle@whisperingpath.com


No comments:

Post a Comment