Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tarot Reading-New Career Venture

I friend of mine came to me the other day and wanted a reading.  She is thinking about a new business venture and she is actively gathering information and filling out several government 'red tape' forms.  She told me she felt that this venture was doomed or maybe it was not a good time to start as she feels she is running into hassle after hassle.  She also told me that this new beginning was something she has always wanted to do.   I was so busy with 'life' that I couldn't fit her in but this morning, out of the blue, I thought of her and did a one card reading asking 'What energy is surrounding this new business venture?'  I laughed when the card that was drawn was The Fool.  :)


Beginnings
Innocence
Blind Faith
Spontaneity

My intuition told me that this new venture has not been doomed.  Hassles she may be encountering are just normal 'red tape'.  She must continue on with this new phase in her life believing in herself and 'the powers that be'.  I told her of the reading and to take The Fool as a good sign and to continue on her journey and see where it takes her.  :)

Email today for your personal tarot reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment