Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tarot Reading for Guidance

Rain! Rain! Rain!

Just when we thought it couldn't rain anymore it rains again.  :(   Parry Sound has had, what seems like, a week of rain and strong winds.

On this rainy day I've decided to do a 2 card tarot reading using my traveler's Rider-Waite deck.  My 2 cards were:




My intuition sparks when I see these cards.  It is letting me know not to block my emotions.  Sit still and try to understand the truth of the issue.  Avoidance is not an option.    I must not hesitate to look outside the box.  It's important at this time that I think logically and analyze the issues at hand with a clear head.

Are there issues in your life you are hesitating to deal with?

Email today for your personal tarot or rune reading.

wendy@whisperingpath.com 

gaylle@whisperingpath.com 

 the whispering path

No comments:

Post a Comment