Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Emperor-The Mystic Dreamer Tarot Deck

Wow!   I can't believe that wonderful weather we have been having here in Parry Sound.  I could not get myself to come inside today.  I sat out on the veranda most of the day smelling turkey and enjoying my new Path of the Soul Destiny Cards.  What a beautiful deck of intuitive fractal energy art.  After an interesting visit with that deck I again took out my Mystic Dreamer tarot deck.  For those of you new to The Whispering Path Tarot Blog, the Mystic Dreamer tarot deck is the deck I, Wendy, use for all my tarot readings.  Read earlier posts regarding my 'love' for this tarot deck. Thumbs up to Heidi Darras for her extraordinary art work.  :)

The Emperor



Personal Power
Positive Force
Fatherhood
King of Kings
Ruler

To me The Emperor signifies a time to shine.  YOU have the power to make things happen.  YOU are the one to rule your kingdom.  The time to rule is now.  Others are counting on you at this time and you will not disappoint them.  Enjoy the feeling you have of control over your life.  Enjoy knowing you and only you can make the important decisions that need to be made.  Scary as it may seem, it will all turn out OK.   Be positive.  Be aggressive.  Rule your kingdom.  :)

Email today for your personal tarot or rune reading.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment