Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Empress-The Mystic Dreamer Tarot Deck

I'm on a roll now.  The previous posts have all been regarding the major arcana.  I have already finished with The Fool, The Magician and The High Priestess.  Today we are dealing with The Empress.   Again, it's a nice day and I am sitting in the sun on my veranda while the turkey is cooking.  I'm looking forward to time with family to celebrate our Canadian Thanksgiving.  :)

The Empress

Love
Abundance
Family
Fertility
Motherhood
Guidance
Structure

I feel that The Empress is all the Queens in the court cards mixed together.  The Empress is the ruler of all Queens.  This Empress can do it all.  She is Mother Earth, Mother Nature--the ultimate of Motherhood.  The Empress is about love and family.  She is always there to guide you down whatever path it is you wish to explore.  She is about structure but in a more loving, guiding and nurturing way.  I feel that when she shows up in a reading it gives the reading/issue a safe, loving, nurturing feeling with all the love and guidance that is require at the time.  :)

Please email Wendy or Gaylle if you would like a personal tarot or rune reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment