Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Friday, September 23, 2011

Wendy's Tarot Reading for Guidance for the Weekend

       I decided that I needed some Guidance for the busy weekend ahead.  I pulled two cards asking the question "What do I need to be aware of?" 


The cards drawn were the 9 of Cups and the Knight of Wands-reversed.







The 9 of Cups is assuring me that my busy weekend will be successful and my hopes for the activities I have planned will be everything I hoped for.  I will feel quite content and happy with the way things work out.  





The Knight of Wands is reminding me not to restrict or block my creative side.  This knight is suggesting to me to go ahead aggressively with all the spirit and drive I have while remembering to believe in myself and what I do.

Looks to me that my weekend will be fun and successful.  :)

Email Wendy or Gaylle for your personal tarot reading on-line or on-site.

wendy@whisperingpath.com

gaylle@whisperingpath.com

the whispering path  

No comments:

Post a Comment