Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Blackberry has changed my life. :)

My Blackberry has changed my life for the better.  :)


Sleek
Easy to Use
Great for Multitasking

I love this phone.  I rarely need to use my laptop now that I have my Blackberry.  My emails, from several different addresses, come automatically to my phone so I don't miss out on anything.   My upcoming events and appointments can be easily and quickly inserted.  

I know that I'm not using half the functions that are available but give me time.  I've only had it for a month.  :)

I encourage anyone who is looking for a new cell phone to check out the Blackberry line.  

Sooooooooooo  email me for your personal tarot reading and I'll get back to you shortly. 








No comments:

Post a Comment