Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oracle Reading

From time to time it's nice to get a reading from another source.  Instead of drawing a tarot card for my daily reading I chose to draw an oracle card from my Well Worn Path deck.   The card that was drawn was Mother.



Motherhood
Nurturing
Abundance
Love
Comfort
Fertility
Summer

My intuition sparks when I see this card today as I already feel a need to spend more time with my children, my family.  I'm starting to feel the beginnings of 'empty nest' syndrome.   My youngest is not gone yet but in one more year she will fly away and don't feel I'll be ready for that yet.  Is this card reminding me to make use of the time I do have left?  Or it the card reminding me that motherhood doesn't end when college and university starts.   :)



No comments:

Post a Comment