Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Tarot Card Reading for Guidance

I have been feeling a bit 'blue' lately.  I feel my 'get up and go had got up and went'.    I felt the need of some guidance from my trusted Mystic Dreamer Tarot deck.  I decided to draw one card to instruct me on What I Need to Know about my situation.

The card was the 5 of Cups.  



The minute a saw the card it all made sense to me.  I have been grieving over the loss of summer.  I am not a fan of winter and I'm not looking forward to another winter season of coats, boots, and mitts.  There are some wonderful aspects of winter that I choose to ignore.  This card is trying to remind me to 'take my blinders off' and enjoy what mother earth has to offer.  This card is also reminding me not to get so concerned about winter coming that I lose out on the beautiful autumn approaching   

Tarot readings are a great way to find guidance when you feel lost and also help clarify a situation that seems 'fuzzy' to you.

Email today for your personal tarot reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment