Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tarot for Guidance and Discovery

Today I drew a tarot card for guidance and another for discovery.  I am always amazed on how the cards drawn seem to dig deep into my subconscious and allow me to see my life in a whole different perspective.  I never seem to be surprised at what the cards tell me.  It's like I knew the answer all the time but I was fooling myself or blocking the energy from my conscious self.

The card I pulled for guidance was The Moon

There is nothing to fear but fear itself. 


I hesitate because I'm afraid.  I must trust in myself and my intuition.  I must not be afraid to go for what I want.  Deep down I know what it is I want to do and what I need to do.  While I am in the dark The Moon is shinning it's light down to guide me down the path it knows I want to follow. 


The card I pulled for discovery was  7 of Cups-reversed


“If you were given only one choice: To choose or not to choose, which would you choose?”

The 7 of Cups reminds me that yes there were many choices and decisions to make but now is the time to choose.  I have discovered that I AM ready to make some decisions and knowing that the energy of the 7 of Cups-reversed is there is encouraging.

For your personal tarot reading email Wendy or Gaylle today.



No comments:

Post a Comment