Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tarot Reading for Guidance

Today I was seeking answers regarding the unknown.  I been having this feeling lately that I am missing something.  I feel that something is just beyond yet I'm not able to see it.  It's been a frustrating feeling and it has  left me a feeling of emptiness, not quite whole.  I decided to do a two card reading for guidance.  I asked the cards what I needed to know/what is hidden from me I need to be aware of.  



                         


My intuition tells me that there IS something in the future that will fill that void I have been feeling.  I get the feeling of forward movement, movement towards something that is very important to me.  My spiritual beliefs are not in question however I feel the cards are suggesting I need more of a balance in my life in regards to this.  Everyone needs time to reflect and recharge.  Maybe it's time for me to do so.  :)

wendy@whisperingpath.com

gaylle@whisperingpath.com

the whisperingpath.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment