Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tarot Reading for a Bad Day.

I woke up this morning and it went downhill from there.  Nothing seems to be going right and I'm in a high state of agitation.  :(    It's a rainy day and that seems to be going along with my mood.  The more my morning drags on the worse I'm feeling.  I decided to do a one card tarot reading to see 'what I need to be aware of'' and the card was the 3 of Swords-reversed.  


The first thing I thought of when I looked at this card was 'no kidding'.  Then I immediately thought that things are not as bad as they seem.  I have to be aware that 'tomorrow will be a better day' and not to waste energy worrying about, and to accept, the things I can't change.  I have the ability to change my day.  I can either wallow in self pity or try to make the best of it.  :)

Email today for your personal tarot reading.  






No comments:

Post a Comment