Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Monday, May 9, 2011

Wendy's Tarot Reading for the Day! :)

                 


Gaylle has been on me for a few days about posting a blog.  :)   I have been a bit off lately as I had an allergic reaction to something I ate.  I'm feeling better now and thought it was a good time to check my cards.  I did a two card reading a minute ago to see the energy that is surrounding me at this time.  The 9 of Cups is a lovely card to get and it signifies:
  • getting what you wished for
  • satisfaction
  • pleasure
  • success
  • confidence
and The Tower signifies:
  • sudden change
  • upheaval
  • fall from grace
  • blind sided
  • sudden shift
  • falling down
  • revelation
I had a wonderful Mother's Day and felt that this is the happiest I've have been in a long time.  I did feel I had everything I have ever wished for.  When I start feeling like this I believe I am tempting fate.  I always feel the 'other shoe is going to fall'.  The Tower reversed can be signaling that a big change is going to happen however I may be restricting this change some how.  

What energy is surrounding you at this time?



No comments:

Post a Comment