Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tarot Reading-Wendy's Card of the Day


The 3 of Swords is not my favourite card in the tarot deck to get.  Even the picture looks ominous.  Remember an earlier post I did on the 3 of Swords.........

The heart is a symbol of affection, love and joy.  It can also represent conscience, truth and courage.  
Clouds are a symbol of 'clouded' vision or confusion.  Clearing clouds could also indicate a revelation or epiphany.  That sudden moment when all becomes clear.  Notice the clouds clearing on the 3 of swords.


Taking these symbols into consideration, if the 3 of swords shows up in your reading it could be asking you:

What truths are you hiding from?
In this situation, am I being honest with the people I am close to? 
Am I being honest with myself?
Can I learn any lessons from the pain I am feeling right now?
How do I see the problem clearly?
What is the heart of the problem?

The 3 of swords can indicate a time of:
  • loss
  • separation
  • sorrow
  • loss of balance
  • disharmony
  • disruption
  • heartbreak
  • betrayal


So, this is my card for the day.  I'm hoping the clouds will disappear and all will become clear to me again.  :)






2 comments:

  1. Most people facing some sort of problems in life have been known to get relief through tarot readings.

    Real Psychics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and interpretation. What Tarot deck is this?

    ReplyDelete