Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tarot Reading

I did a 'quickie' 2 card reading for myself today.  The tarot cards that came up were The Queen of Pentacles and the 6 of Cups-reversed.   Usually, when the Queen of Pentacles shows up in my personal tarot readings she is signifying Gaylle, the other half of The Whispering Path.  To me, the 6 of Cups represents enjoyment of simple pleasures, spending time with children, family and friends.  My 'quickie intuition' is telling me that I will be spending my day discussing The Whispering Path with Gaylle and will not be able to spend time on the simple pleasures of life.  That's ok.  :)  Tomorrow is another day.

Enjoy your day.

wendy@whisperingpath.com

gaylle@whisperingpath.com

www.whisperingpath.com

No comments:

Post a Comment