Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Friday, May 13, 2011

Tarot Reading-Wendy's Tarot Reading for Health





I haven't been feeling well the past few weeks so I decided to do a tarot reading regarding my health to see what energies are surrounding me at this time.  My two cards were:  The Hermit and the 6 of Swords (reversed).    I believe the cards are trying to tell me to take some time for myself.  Some 'alone time' is never a bad thing.  Occasionally,  we all need to take some time away from our busy lives and concentrate on ourselves for a while.  The reversed 6 of Swords is telling me that something in my life is out of balance.  Listening to The Hermit may help me figure out what is out of kilter. Am I eating well (or too well)?  Am I exercising enough?  By correcting this imbalance I may begin to feel better.  :)
            
Email Wendy or Gaylle today for your own personal tarot reading.


wendy@whisperingpath.com


gaylle@whisperingpath.com


www.whisperingpath.com

No comments:

Post a Comment