Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Tarot Reading for Today


 

My intuitive tarot reading regarding these two cards is as follows-  I feel the Knight of Swords is representing speed.  I feel rushed, busy.  My mind and thoughts are flitting from one issue to the next.  The High Priestess is reversed.  I'm blocking or resisting her advice.  Or I'm blocking her.  I don't have time for intuition at this time.  I'm too busy.  I need to use my head and work, work, work!  lol 
The Knight of Swords is rushing away from the High Priestess.  Should he have tried to find out what she has veiled from him.  Would that have saved some time in the day? 

My reading for today sums up how I felt my day went.   It was a busy day.  I didn't have time to work on my tarot, my runes or crystals.

No comments:

Post a Comment