Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Daily Rune!


I'm having a great time getting acquainted with my amethyst rune set.  My mother and father give me this set at Christmas but I have been too busy too work with them.  After, what I feel was, my disastrous reading this morning I decided to give my Mystic Dreamer tarot deck a well deserved rest and work with my runes. 

I love working with Amethyst.  I love the colour and the energy. 

My rune for the day is Fehu.  Fehu is an indication of:
  • wealth
  • success
  • strength
  • ownership
  • happiness
Fehu is the 1st of the rune set.  It can represent a new beginning. 

I believe my tarot cards were telling me to look 'outside the box', outside my comfort zone.  I took the time to relax and meditate and took out my runes.  Interesting enough, I picked Fehu for my rune of the day.  A new beginning.  :)

Email Wendy or Gaylle today for a rune or tarot reading today!  



No comments:

Post a Comment