Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Card of the Day-Judgement


When Judgement shows up in your reading don't be alarmed.  Judgement is not a scary card.  The people shown on the card look joyful, reborn, awakened.


Judgement may be asking you:


Am I using  good judgement at this time?
How can I rise above this situation?
Am I judging others too harshly?
What is my higher calling?
Am I neglecting my spiritual needs?
Am I fighting against a transformation that needs to happen?


Keywords to remember when Judgement joins you on your path are:

  • Judgment
  • Resurrection
  • Transformation
  • Rebirth
  • Spiritual Calling
  • Faith


Let's sum up the energy of the Judgement tarot card.

"Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment, and you can see forever."  -Nancy Lopez

Our lives are go, go, go.  If you are too busy for a personal tarot reading at our 100 year old Victorian home in Parry Sound we can perform a reading through email.  Click here for more information on on-line readings.


Email Gaylle or  Wendy today :)


wendy@whisperingpath.com
gaylle@whisperingpath.com


www.whisperingpath.com

No comments:

Post a Comment