Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Card of the Day-6 of Pentacles

In your life there must be a balance between giving and receiving.


The 6 of Pentacles shows up to remind us about balance, fairness, the 'haves' and the 'have nots'.  The 6 of Pentacles' energy is about:

  • knowledge
  • power
  • giving
  • sharing
  • abundance
  • responsibility
  • humanitarianism
  • balance
When the 6 of |Pentacles shows up in your reading, ask yourself:

Am I giving enough of myself for the benefit of others?
Am  I in need of assistance?
Am I being responsible with the resources I have or do I depend on others?
Am I in a position to help others but not utilizing this option?
Am I too focused on a part of my life and not paying enough attention to another part?
Is my life in balance?

Is the energy of the 6 of Pentacles surrounding you?

Email for a tarot reading today.






Purchase using with PayPal :)





No comments:

Post a Comment