Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Legacy of the Divine Tarot

As previously posted, I have bought two new tarot decks,  The Gilded Tarot and Legacy of the Divine Tarot. Both decks were designed by Ciro Marchetti.

So far all I can say is....I'm absolutely in love with the Legacy of the Divine Tarot.  I haven't even looked at The Gilded Tarot yet as I wanted to focus on one and then the other.

The artwork on the Legacy of the Divine Tarot cards is gorgeous.  Ciro Marchetti's work is taking me into another world.  A place I feel I have been before (if you read the book that accompanies the deck you will understand what I mean).

The book, Gateway to the Divine Tarot,  comes along with the deck.  This book is marvelous.  The story Ciro tells regarding the 'birth' of these cards is exciting.

I recommend to anyone searching for a new, or their first, tarot deck to check out Ciro Marchetti's Legacy of the Divine Tarot.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment