Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Preparing for Your Tarot Reading


Tarot readings are great to help clarify a situation and give guidance regarding what path to take. To make the most out of your reading it is best to be prepared.   Schedule your tarot reading when you are in a calm state of mind and have your questions ready for your tarot reader.  It is best to avoid questions that can be answered with a YES or NO as these are limiting.  Deeper insight into the situation is far more beneficial than the quickie answer.  Avoiding time related questions is also advised as they, too, are limiting.  It's better to find out what energy might be blocking or restricting the situation from happening.  Be positive.  Be confident.  Know that the cards will help guide you.

 Here is a list of sample questions that my help you choose your own personal questions.

  • What do I need to be aware of in regards to......?
  • How can I help__________ in regards to_____________?
  • What can I do to improve my relationship with_______________?
  • How can I improve my current situation?
  • Can you give my insight and guidance regarding............?


Email today for your personal tarot reading.

wendy@whisperingpath.com

gaylle@whisperingpath.com

the whispering path

You will also find us on Keen

No comments:

Post a Comment