Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Friday, December 16, 2011

Tarot Card for the Day

I have so much to do today and so little time.  I haven't finished my Christmas shopping and I'm getting a little stressed as we get closer to the DAY!    I needed some advice from my tarot cards regarding my situation and decided to do a one card reading for encouragement.  My tarot card for the day is The Chariot.   Excellent!

When The Chariot shows up in a reading it is an indication of energy such as:


  • Drive
  • Focus
  • Balance
  • Action
  • Control
These are the energies I need at this time so I am going to grab them and run.  With such positive energy on my side today I am sure to get things done. 

If you would like a personal tarot or rune reading email Wendy or Gaylle today to book an appointment either on-site in Parry Sound , online via email or Skype or by telephone.



1 comment:

  1. Hi all,

    Tarot cards are the most informative kind of read possible, as everyone cards have been meaning that applies to your life. It is the great way to find a gifted tarot card reader that you can build a relationship with and gain helpful benefits and insight from. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete