Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tarot Card for the Day

My intuition told me to do tomorrow's tarot card for the day tonight.  :)  So, of course, I listened to my intuition.  The tarot card for the day for tomorrow is the 10 of Wands.



This image reminds me of the title of an article I read at Tarot Pathways  If You Can't See Where You are Going, Slow Down.   The 10 of Wands reminds me of someone who has bitten off more than she/he can chew.  The passion, the fire and the drive has brought success, however, it has come to a point where all the focus in life is on one area.  When we put our heads to the ground and just go, go, go something eventually has to give.  Accidents can happen, mistakes can be made.  If you find yourself in a situation where you can't see straight then STOP! Look around you.  Ask for assistant or delegate some responsibilities.  Free yourself so your passion and be fired up again and new ideas can be born.  :)

Email for your personal tarot reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment