Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tarot Reading-Your Tarot Quickie

Your tarot reading quickie for today is the 8 of Swords.  Didn't this come up recently???? 



Restriction
Confusion
Blocked Emotions
Stunted Intuition

You may be feeling lost and confused today.  Understand the restriction you feel is in your mind.  Reach out to those around you.  :)  (This is what I posted on July 7 however it has come up again.  Come on people!!  REACH out.  Others are there for you.  Take your blinders off and see what and who is around you waiting to help.  :)






1 comment:

  1. This card came out of my deck the other day. It is the first time I have ever held a card out of my deck,....
    I came to research more than I know, ~and I know why already~ sooo what do I find...? you posted it today. you were the only site I hit.
    wicked

    taoislove@live.com

    ReplyDelete