Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tarot Reading-Tarot Poems

What a interesting blog.  Tarot Poems.


Time For Life's Surprises
You're looking at a man who's learned a thing or two
Trying to do the things we think we've got to do:
Get ahead, invest your bread,
got to have it all before you're dead -
There's no pride in giving in
Life's a game we play to win.

Now I'm alone and all I own is what you see.
Trying to be successful didn't work for me.
Got so busy, I got dizzy:
Had no time to find the joy
I was looking forward to
When I was just a little boy.

Oh, the sun still sets and rises,
The earth still spins around
But the space I found for me
Gives me time for life's surprises.

Don't let tomorrow's troubles worry you today:
Our worries never really change things anyway.
Another day, another dollar -
If you slave your life away
Is what you gain worth what you lose?
You've got the power you can choose.

We think the universe is such a hostile place:
Run from our fears and never look life in the face.
When all the while there's a loving smile
That'll gladly go the extra mile
To bring us comfort and romance
When we believe and take a chance.

Oh, the sun still sets and rises
The earth still spins around
But the space I found for me
Gives me time for life's surprises.

Thank you  :)


wendy@wihisperingpath.com

gaylle@whisperingpath.com

the whispering path

No comments:

Post a Comment