Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Monday, June 20, 2011

Tarot Reading-7 of Wands



For me,  the 7 of Wands is one of the tarot cards that doesn't seem to come up in a reading as much as the  other tarot cards  (now that I have said that it will probably come up more and more).  I can honestly say that when I did my 'card of the day' today I was surprised to see the 7 of Wands.  My intuition is asking me this:
  • I am being paranoid about something?
  • Why do a feel like I have to defend myself? 
  • I am sticking up for what a believe in?
It's almost like I am showing everyone what I have done or accomplished and I am daring them to tell me it's not right or I should have done it this way or that way.  Hummmm.  Why am I feeling so defensive? Am I afraid you won't like my post!  :)

Here is the standard meaning for the 7 of Wands using the Rider-Waite deck.
  • defiance
  • conviction
  • taking a stand
  • defense
  • aggression
  • communication
I find that the Mystic Dreamer Tarot Deck is similar in many ways to the Rider-Waite but the images on the Mystic Dreamer deck spark my intuition better than the Rider-Waite deck. 

If you would like a personal tarot reading with the Mystic Dreamer Tarot deck or  the Rider-Waite deck email Wendy or Gaylle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment