Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Busy on Keen.com

Hi Everyone;

I know I haven't been posting regularly in the last few months and I do apologize for not updating as frequently.

I have been very busy lately tarot reading on Keen.com.  This has been an exciting and rewarding time for me and I am so glad I have been given this opportunity.

You may visit me anytime on my website at Keen.com   http:/www.keen.com/Wendy+Leah or if you would like a reading click here.  




If I am not online when you visit email me and I will certainly get back to you as soon as possible.

Until then,

Wendy :)

wendy@whisperingpath.com





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!
    Online Free Psychic

    ReplyDelete