Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Card of the Day-The Emperor

The Emperor


  • Leadership
  • Father Figure
  • Personal Power
  • Structure
  • Authority
  • Positive Force

The Emperor is a positive force and when he shows up in a reading there are some questions you can ask yourself.

Am I the leader in this situation and if so am I acting as The Emperor would?
Is there structure in my life as this time or am I 'winging it'?
Am I in control of my life?
Should I be asking for advise?

The Emperor has 'been there and done that'.  He has gained much wisdom in his years.  He has created a kingdom and has the power and authority to control that kingdom. 

Should you be acting as The Emperor would at this time or should you be seeking the advise of The Emperor?

Email for a reading.

Wendy

Gaylle

the whispering path

No comments:

Post a Comment