Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Card of the Day-The Moon

The Moon




When The Moon shows up in your reading it could be indicating a time of:
  • Illumination
  • Cycles
  • Intuition
  • Gradual change
  • Confusion
  • Reflection
  • Fear
  • Deception
  • Illusion
The moon gradually changes in its cycles from new to waxing to full and then waning.  Having The Moon tarot card show up in your reading can be an indication of changes, however gradual, that will be happening in your life. 

The Moon's light can illuminate but also casts shadows.  Confusion can be an issue at this time.

If The Moon shows up in your reading ask yourself:

Am I seeing the situation clearly?
Am I afraid of the change that is happening in my life?
Am I allowing people to see the real me?

Is The Moon's energy in your life at this time?  Email for a reading today.

Wendy

Gaylle

the whispering path 

No comments:

Post a Comment