Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Walking Down the Path of the 3 of Swords





The heart is a symbol of affection, love and joy.  It can also represent conscience, truth and courage. 
Clouds are a symbol of 'clouded' vision or confusion.  Clouds could also indicate a revelation or epiphany.  That sudden moment when all becomes clear.  Notice the clouds clearing on the 3 of swords.


Taking these symbols into consideration, if the 3 of swords shows up in your reading it could be asking you:

What truths are you hiding from?
In this situation, am I being honest with the people I am close to? 
Am I being honest with myself?
Can I learn any lessons from the pain I am feeling right now?
How do I see the problem clearly?
What is the heart of the problem?

The 3 of swords can indicate a time of:
  • loss
  • separation
  • sorrow
  • loss of balance
  • disharmony
  • disruption
  • heartbreak
  • betrayal
How will you handle the 3 of swords in your life?

Email for a tarot reading today.




No comments:

Post a Comment