Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Card of the Day-Ten of Wands

The Ten of Wands





The 10 of Wands can mean:

  • burdened
  • overextended
  • harvest
  • shielding
  • oppression
  • responsibilities

When the Ten of Wands shows up in your tarot reading you should ask yourself:

What am I shielding myself from?
Have I overextended myself in some way?
Is there something blocking my vision?
Have I 'bitten of more than I can chew'?

Remember, if you feel like you have taken on too much or are carrying too much of a load-delegate!  It's OK to ask for help.  It could be a time for you to re-organize.  Clearly, things are not perfect the way they are, BUT they could be.  Re-think and re-organize the issues in your life that are weighing you down.

Email Wendy or Gaylle for a tarot reading today!

Wendy

Gaylle

the whispering path

No comments:

Post a Comment