Year at a Glance

Year at a Glance

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tarot Card for the Day


It's a rainy day here in Parry Sound.  To get myself motivated I decided to see what energy was surrounding me today and if it would help me lazy feeling.  The tarot card for the day is The Sun-reversed.





What a laugh.  OK.  I get it.  The Sun will not be shinning on me today at all in the physical sense. It's rain, rain and more rain today.   However, I need to be aware that success can be achieved if I open my eyes to what is going on around me.  Just because it's a lousy day doesn't mean it has to an unsuccessful day.  The Sun is all about success, partnerships and  teamwork.  The Sun represents optimism and a bright new outlook.  Freedom and travel can also be explored with The Sun's energy hovering around.   With all the rain we will be having today The Sun's energy will be more difficult for me to grab onto.  The rain brings lack of motivation and laziness to me and the reversed Sun is reminding that I have a tendency for that laziness to take over my day.  I will try to look at the rain as a cleansing and let The Sun bring me new ideas to nurture.

Email now to book your personal tarot reading.

wendy@whisperingpath.com

gaylle@whisperingpath.com

the whispering path


No comments:

Post a Comment